Kitty thoughts

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

February 28, 2006

Just got a good advice from a dear old friend. Maybe I should reconsider that offer from Bruxelles, after all it sounds very tempting. Especially the part with the apartment in the city and the travelling. Well, hmmm... and so I might be on the first plane back to life!

Europe, I'm missing you like crazy. I miss the friends, the culture, the fun, the clubs, the nightlife, everything... I even miss my old colleagues; weird, uh? I miss the freedom I had, the choice to do whatever I feel like doing, going out with my friends and having fun, laughing together. I miss my horses too, that endless freedom I've always enjoyed while racing with the wind through the meadows. I miss being woken up by the song of the birds at my window. I miss the silly chats with Sz. And how I miss the jokes of my teasing Grandpa. I also miss all those fights with B. whom I wouldn't ever have admitted that I actually liked that. And I miss the way my trainer tried to be a messenger between us, often being hit by flying objects. But most of all I miss it being among my own ones, being understood, being alive.

Here it's just a slow dying. Silently, slowly you die. First mentally, then also physically I guess. But for sure you die mentally. You gotta get out of here before it's too late, before you die innerly or become like them...

Posted by Sunshine Kitty :: 1:00 pm :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------