Kitty thoughts

Sunday, March 05, 2006

March 05, 2006


Another boring day at the boring office, no changes at all. This middle eastern attitude starts to make me feel slightly annoyed. What shall be so nice about it never to use your brain? Even my cat starts to find it boring and I fully agree...

But then hey, we are big girls, we will find a way to entertain ourselves! And that's why I made this tiny little phone call to M. (really a very nice person, one of the few worth to be mentioned here) and we arranged a nice weekend. His friends are coming too and also his gf (hihi, now THAT will be funny...) and my new and dearest friend I.P. and off we go, vroooom let's have some fun!!! That must be fun, all just Europeans, no disturbing elements, just us, a car and the town (OK, maybe the beach too...). Duh, but it's still just Sunday, that means we gotta wait another 4 days!!! And what my other half might think of this, well.... how good we still have those 4 days.........

Posted by Sunshine Kitty :: 9:18 am :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------