Kitty thoughts

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

March 07, 2006

To whomever it may concern:

1. This blog is for my friends back at home. Only. All others are welcome to read if they want to but your sarcastic comments you can leave for yourself. This is my blogspace where I can say whatever I think. If you don't like it shut up and leave. And most of all, keep your comments for someone who's interested in it.
2. Dear anonymus. As mentioned before, I find it rather irritating when someone tries to threaten me. Especially an anonymus who doesn't even have the guts to show himself. Anyways, your choice. Just keep in mind, I can be the best friend but also the worst enemy. If I were you I'd let that be. As I've heard jails are nowhere too nice to stay in for too long.
3. To the adult ones here: Thank you very much for the nice comments. I really appreciate it. As I can see I'm not the only one who's not too happy here.
4. There are certain persons (and you know who I am talking about or shall I start telling names too?) who are definitely not welcome, not in my life, nor in my blog, nor anywhere else. I do not play false games. I respect the way you are and avoid you. What about doing the same? Thank you.

For further notice: I will continue to write in my language. That should keep unwanted guests away from it. Sorry for the nice ones among you but I hope you understand that I am so much fed up with all those false people and their comments.

Posted by Sunshine Kitty :: 10:15 am :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------