Kitty thoughts

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

March 08, 2006

Dear ANONYMOUS,

as I mentioned before, I am not dumb and I do know very well who you are. Sending me all those personally offending comments just prooves over and over again that no matter how low the level is you still can get below it. Your comments will never be posted on my blog and I would welcome if instead of insulting me you spent your time on something more useful - i.e. learning the spelling or some "skills" as you advised me to do. A typo happens to you once or twice when you are in a hurry. You on the contrary write the same words over and over again with a wrong spelling or are you just too lazy to write? Anyways, you didn't guess my name. But I guessed yours. Leave my blog, leave my life, get lost. Oh, and would you please stop calling me names? Thank you very much.

Posted by Sunshine Kitty :: 8:59 am :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------