Kitty thoughts

Saturday, March 18, 2006

March 18, 2006


Ouch ouch ouch... finally back at work and blog after being sick for quiet a while (not as if I was feeling that much better now...). I have to go back home to see a doctor. Here it's all just about tests and not knowing anything after that so more tests and more "I have no idea"-s. They couldn't even copy my name and personal data from my passport. That person was sitting at the PC with my passport on her desk, concentrating like never before in her life, asking all the time to spell this and that (ok, maybe she's blind or simply can't read?), at the end she wrote every single word wrong. What a good beginning...

When we first went to the hospital I was lucky as I was feeling so bad that I actually didn't really realize what was going on, it seemed like kinda strange dream where you are observing yourself from the distance. I remember maybe half of the things that happened that day but I particularly do remember that after the tests we were sent to the x-ray where we were told to go back for the results of the tests as I might be pregnant (does married automatically mean pregnant?) so we went back. He asked the nurse when the results will be there, she said "20 minutes sir" so if 20 minutes we sit down and wait. 20 minutes pass, nothing happens. Another 20 minutes pass. Still nothing, except me feeling really dizzy having to make big efforts not to fall from the chair. He asking me "Are you ok?". Another 20 minutes pass, nothing, the nurse keeps going up and down past us without a word. So he stands up, walks to her, asking if the results are there. "No sir, 15 minutes". 1 hour ago it was 20 minutes, now just 15, wow, we're really progressing... Meanwhiles the nurse from the x-ray comes telling us to discuss it with a doctor as she refuses to make an x-ray as long as it's not confirmed that I'm not pregnant. I tell her it's impossible as I'm on the pill. Obviously the word "married" makes the pill lose its effect. She wants the doctor to confirm it. The doctor first needs the results of the tests. Which are nowhere. Except that by that time I was feeling like passing out I had to listen to her carefully what she's telling me with her rather doubtful English. After something like 5-6 hours we leave the hospital, without any results, without anything, as I was feeling really bad and didn't want to risk to pass out there.

The next day the same theatre. We go back for the results. The nurse checks my number on the card. Goes to her computer. Looking for my number. Comes back. "I'm sorry madam, there are no results under this number." Oh, how nice... Then she takes a second look at my card realizing she typed in the wrong number. The same stuff. Back to PC. Checking. Coming back. "Sorry madam, no results here yet", giving me some paper with something written on it I have no idea about. Telling me the results MIGHT be there in 3 days. Wow, it's getting just better and better... I still feel the same if not worse and they have no idea, not as if they cared... Tomorrow the results should be there so we shall see. If they still have no idea I just go home to see a real doctor to tell me what's wrong with me as something is definitely very wrong here...

Posted by Sunshine Kitty :: 8:35 am :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------