Kitty thoughts

Monday, March 20, 2006

March 20, 2006

I'm more and more becoming a desperate housewife.... can't watch my favourite show here! That is terrible, more than just terrible!!! It's rather boring sitting at home after work just waiting for your man to come home. OK, you still can tidy up the house (and when having a cat you definitely have to do this every day...), you can call some friends who are still at work but then that's it. I've never been what you call a TV-addict. I watch the news, documentary movies, sometimes a comedy but Desperate Housewives is a must! That's what makes you relaxed. It's so funny and it sometimes even gives stuff to think about. I miss it so much... especially when I was sick and all alone at home, just sleeping...

Mmm, anyways, the results are still not there! The tests were made almost 1 week ago. I wonder how long it will take. I called them yesterday again. The fact that they don't speak English at all didn't shock me any more. And somehow not even when I was told to go there and ask there if the results are ready because they cannot tell me this absolutely confidential top secret information on the phone. I'm starting to be fed up with this attitude... Are they waiting for the patients to die so that they don't have too much work then? Anyways, I'm feeling pretty OK now so no need for their help.

Finally I've found some friends here. It's nice to have people around you who come from the same world, you understand each other so much better. And we've found a common hobby too, baking. I've already got the orders for the next coffee-round, hopefully by next week.

Oh, and not to forget the vet! Jinxy needs her 2nd vaccination, that's gonna be fun. Our cute little kitten is now ca. 4 months old, a really biiiiig cat, with the attitude of a rabid tiger. She's really nice to us when she feels like being nice, other times she would bite and scratch when you try to touch her. Yeah, that's how cats are like, you cannot bribe them, they are independent and veeeery strong personalities... But I've finally found a way to teach her good manners! Woohoo! I'm the Lord of Water! On a german chanel there was a documentary show about animals who are not really easy to deal with and there was this dog who was making mess all the time when noone was around. So a special animal-psychologist came, had a look at the case and after some thinking she found the perfect way to train the dog. She made a special collar for the dog with an integrated spray (that dog hates water...) and remote control. Then she installed cameras in the house and they left. When the dog was all alone it started to mess up the house - or it just wanted to do so as every time he did something he was definitely not supposed to do kaboooom water from the collar. Mmmm... Jinxy hates water too... and it's soooo easy to make a water-spray. Ooooh does this feel good now, baaaaaaad Jinxy! So now every time she's doing something NO-NO! it starts "raining".

Posted by Sunshine Kitty :: 6:58 am :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------