Kitty thoughts

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Housewives and other monsters...

Coming home feels so good, even if you were away for just 4.5 days. I started to miss my home when I boarded the plane to Europe and all I could think of over there was when can I go back home. It's strange, as I certainly do not like this country at all but I have to admit it has something Europe doesn't have, at least not at the moment (I'm working on this...). I had kinda mixed feelings being away from home. It's the first time I left my own litle "family" alone at home. I don't know who I was more worried about: him or the cat? Fortunately they could manage living together, supported by his loooong work hours and her looooong sleeping habits. However, this time coming home brought some changes: the working woman has
become a housewife. Gosh, so what to do with all that time I have al of a sudden? First packing my things in the closets, cleaning a bit, washing, taming the cat, watching TV - oh, still not even 11 am.??? OK, then making a sandwich, cat attacking me, fighting with the cat, offering cat food to the cat (making Jinxy really pissed and offended), cat attacking me again, after a long fight and chase locking the cat in her box, cleaning the wounds (shouting out really loud, it burns like hell!!!). Mmm, already 2 pm.? Cool! Phone call, watching TV... Finally he came for lunch, cooking, eating, watching a DVD, he leaves. What to do now? I've already cleaned the flat, everything's done. OK, then reading a bit, belly hurting again - oh how fine, what a change... Somehow I managed to fall asleep on the couch while reading Maxine. All of a sudden my phone started ringing. "Are you ready? I'm waiting for you downstairs. Hurry up, I'm late!!!" Oooops, ehm... Yes, of course I'm ready (gosh is it hard to get dressed while talking on the phone!), no, I didn't forget you, of course not. Yes, I was already dressed. What? Oh yes, of course, I'm on the way." *blush* And now the housewife is blogging while Tarsan is hunting. Anyhow, as long as Tarsan loves Jane and always brings a huge mammut home it's just fine with me. Yet... I want a job... *yawn*

Posted by Sunshine Kitty :: 4:48 pm :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------