Kitty thoughts

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Let me tell you 'bout the birds and the bees...

Lately I haven't felt really well. My whole body is just tired, I could sleep for hours and hours and hours, the night is simply not enough (anyways, at night I wake up every hour...). Me, who never could sleep during the day! Who used to go to bed late and wake up early! And now I'm like a sleep-walker. Not to mention those absolutely romantic nights with the frequent vomiting sessions. Fortunately at least that stopped now, after my dearest tresure got some medicine for me. But somehow my belly still hurts, sometimes more, sometimes less but I can be absolutely sure that in the morning it will hurt, sooner or later...

I also developped a very strong aversion against everything that contains eggs. My nose is like the one of a police dog, I can smell eggs from kilometers! On the other hand I have this insatiable craving for ice cream, sweets and cheese. In fact, I could even kill for those delicious mozarella sticks with the hot sauce.

Oh yes, hot food, that's the other thing... Since living with him I started to LOVE hot food. Hot meaning hot. Hot like half a bottle chilli sauce at least.


Talking to Sz. and M. I mentioned these things, that I think it comes from all the stress and the weather and the A/C and ........ The next day I got some very funny e-mails:

"Nausea associated with morning sickness can be a sign that a woman is pregnant. Many women say that they've had nausea up to two weeks before an expected menstrual period and before any other symptom. Extreme fatigue can be another indicator of pregnancy, especially if other symptoms are present. " (from Sz.)

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!! A baby? Really? I'm so excited!!! I'm even more excited than you!!!" (from M.)

Ehm... to set it right with you my dears: No, there is nothing on the way. It is caused by stress and climate. That I have strange food carvings you already should know. Being sleepy all day long is most probably because of the hot weather (around 40C, not funny, not at all!). Headaches are normal for someone working at this office. Moody? Ehm... no comments...

Posted by Sunshine Kitty :: 7:43 am :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------