Kitty thoughts

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Polish nurses kill baby!

I got this into my mailbox today. Now I really don't know who's worse: the ones who execute their own children or the ones who kill the child of others for fun/irresponsibility? I'm absolutely not for the capital punishment but somebody guilty in such a case deserves the slowest and most painful death!

I don't know what's wrong with some countries, that such things still can happen. OK, then maybe that's that famous "Eastern-Block". I'm happy to live in a country where things like that simply cannot happen. Maybe because everything is monitored. Maybe because the nurses working at hospitals really like their jobs. Maybe because we have qualified, responsible staff. Or maybe just because we are not animals. Once M. told me about her experiences as an obstetrician. She's been working in most western countries yet she told me to be very happy to live in Slovakia as we are really highest standard on this field. She was really shocked about the attitude in some countries. More western doesn't always mean better. How many babies "accidentally" break their little bones during birth? How many are scalped at a C-section? And most of all: where does this happen? She was terrified seeing how some of her oh-so-western colleagues were lifting the babies by their leg, shaking them, shouting at them. I simply cannot understand this. People are said to instinctively protect babies no matter whose they are. Women shall have those maternal feelings. Does this mean that some people simply are not humans?

Posted by Sunshine Kitty :: 12:52 pm :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------